18.04.2024, 22:42 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
drb
Titel: amarok problem  BeitragVerfasst am: 03.10.2006, 15:14 Uhr

Anmeldung: 03. Jul 2004

amarok has stopped working in my install. I just get 98% CPU usage and a gui with all text missing. Running in console I get the following :

Code:
amarok
Amarok: [Loader] Starting amarokapp..
Amarok: [Loader] Don't run gdb, valgrind, etc. against this binary! Use amarokapp.
QLayout "unnamed" added to QVBox "unnamed", which already has a layout
QLayout: Adding KToolBar/mainToolBar (child of QVBox/unnamed) to layout for PlaylistWindow/PlaylistWindow
drb@KanotixBox:~$ QColor::setRgb: RGB parameter(s) out of range
QColor::setRgb: RGB parameter(s) out of range
QColor::setRgb: RGB parameter(s) out of range

Anyone else with the same problem? I've removed and reinstalled but have the same problem.

drb

PS I can select amarok as the player for an mp3 file OK, but as soon as I click on PL in the minimised player the gui freezes

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
drb
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 03.10.2006, 17:22 Uhr

Anmeldung: 03. Jul 2004

Still sorting it out but the solution appears to be in this URL :

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:1IUSGpW_6UsJ:telin.ugent.be/~slippens/drupal/node/127+amarok+problem&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=16

The use of mySQL looks a problem as the latest version isn't compatible with amarok 1.4.3

drb

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Anthony
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 05.10.2006, 20:05 Uhr

Anmeldung: 12. Apr 2005
I had that mysql problem with amarok. It's fixed now with the latest mysql/amarok.
I love Amarok, would recommend it to anyone.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.